Black Friday and Cyber Monday are history, but if you’re on a budget and still shopping for someone on your list, don’t despair.
Tracey Lomrantz Lester, editorial director of Gilt.com, a designer discount retailer, appeared on “Good Morning America” today to share six great high-end gift options for under $100 each. All of these gifts are available at Gilt.com.
1. Kate Spade iPhone case, starting at $25. Lomrantz says: If you want to give a tech gift without breaking the bank, accessories are a great way to do it and Kate Spade is known for whimsical pops of color and tons of personality.
2. Missoni scarves, $65. Lomrantz says: What better way to jazz up a boring black winter coat than with the iconic print of the Missoni zigzag scarf. It makes a great gift for a man or a woman and starting at $65, it’s a great entry into true luxury fashion.
3. YBike Balance Bike, $67. Lomrantz says: This is the new way to teach your child how to ride a bike! Your child can push along with his or her feet so it also eliminates the fear of falling. The bikes come in a variety of fun colors.
4. Triwa Watches, starting at $69. Lomrantz says: Shopping for a guy can be tough, but you can’t go wrong by going for something classic and timeless. Triwa watches are simple and chic.
5. Portolano cashmere accessories, starting at $29. Lomrantz says: Cashmere is one of the coziest gifts you can give, and it doesn’t have to cost a fortune.
6. Burt’s Bees baby apparel, starting at $11. Lomrantz says: In addition to being pricey, organic apparel can sometimes lack the cute factor, but this line of baby clothing is both affordable and adorable.