She’s not one for subtlety, that Jessica Simpson. Famous for scratching her head over the provenance of Chicken of the Sea and saying she doesn’t like to brush her teeth more than three times a week because “I don’t like them to feel too slippery,” she’s ascended to new heights of over-sharing since becoming pregnant, describing her sweaty nether regions to millions of television viewers and assaulting the radio-listening masses with descriptions of her pedal to the metal sex drive.
Below, five things we’ve learned since she’s been with child:
1. About that sex drive: “I am definitely feeling ‘intimate,’” Simpson told “On Air with Ryan Seacrest“ on Tuesday. “I’m kind of unstoppable at the moment! Like the big ‘O’ is like the biggest ‘O’ ever.”
2. Posing naked on the cover of Elle was her idea: ”They didn’t even ask me to do that,” she told Seacrest. “I just booked the cover for Elle and it was my idea. It kind of just seemed like a natural thing for me to do.”
3. She’s got a new nickname for herself: “I just started calling myself ‘Swamp Ass,’” she told Jay Leno on Monday. “Like, I have swamp a** right now. I had major swamp ass because I was wearing these Spanx to hold in my gut… It’s like the bayou up in that [region].”
4. She’s waiting to marry fiance Eric Johnson so she can wear ‘the pretty gown:’ “I want him to be my husband so bad,” she told Leno. “I do still want to wear the pretty gown, so I have to wait.”
5. She likes her sandwiches like she likes her tequila: ”This week it’s peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, toasted,” she said on the Dec. 12 edition of “Rachael Ray,” according to Us Weekly. “And then, I’ll put some salt on my hand like I’m taking a tequila shot and then take a bite of the sandwich.”