Season 15 of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” promises to be the hottest yet. For the first time ever, the cast will comprise contestants from former seasons who will vie for the all-stars championship.
A cast of 12 has already been announced, but a 13th contestant remains to be selected, and in another first for the show, viewers will get to choose that final cast member.
Fans can cast their votes for fashion commentator Carson Kressley, who competed on the show’s season 13, singer Sabrina Bryan from season 5, or Disney Channel star Kyle Massey, who competed on season 11.
The winner of that viewers’ choice vote will join the following 12 competitors:
- Apolo Ohno (winner, season 4)
- Shawn Johnson (winner, season 8)
- Drew Lachey (winner, season 2)
- Emmitt Smith (winner, season 3)
- Helio Castroneves, (winner, season 5)
- Kelly Monaco (winner, season 1)
- Gilles Marini (finalist, season 8)
- Pamela Anderson (season 10)
- Kirstie Alley (season 12)
- Joey Fatone (season 4)
- Bristol Palin (season 11)
- Melissa Rycroft (season 8 )
The stars’ professional dance partners will be revealed Aug. 13 on “Good Morning America.” Season 15 premieres Sept. 24 at 8/7 E.T.