Every woman has problems tackling the best way to flatter their figure. Whether you're busty, curvy or want to add a few in all the right places, we're looking at some figure-fixers to take you from feeling blah to boom!
Author of "Wear This, Toss That!," Amy Goodman shared with us some tips to always look your best.
Amy's Top Flattering Tips for Any Figure:
- Go with patterns. Patterns are flattering to every figure, but make sure they're proportional to your body type. Petites should wear smaller patterns to avoid feeling engulfed by the print.
- Everyone can benefit from a fitted blazer. Blazers hide the tummy and bisect your bottom.
- Consider mono-chromatic colors. Long, lean lines from head to toe always look great.
- Nude heels are a must. They elongate your legs. And it just so happens that nudes and neutral tones are really hot this season.
- Use accessories for visual distraction. They draw attention to your assets, and create visual distractions away from your problem areas. For example, stacking bangles help make your arms look toned.
- Maxi-dresses are shockingly flattering for all body types, even petites. Just make sure it's hemmed properly for the right length.
- If you're really busty, keep things simple and clean on top. Show a little skin to avoid looking like a mono-loop. If you're less endowed, add embellishments on top. This will help proportionally balance your frame.