Joe Zee's Fashion Faves: Five Must-Haves for Fall
Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
Joe Zee is the creative director of ELLE magazine, and star of "All on the Line with Joe Zee" on the Sundance Channel.
On that show, now it its third season, Zee comes to the rescue of fashion labels that are at the brink of failure, and helps their struggling designers to get back on track and turn things around.
Zee appeared on "Good Morning America" today with Prajje, one of the designers he has helped.
But Zee isn't just about helping designers. He's got some tips for you as well.
Below are Zee's five recommendations for items that must be in your wardrobe this fall.
MORE: Fashion's Night Out: Where to Meet the Stars
Joe Zee's Five Fall Fashion Must-Haves
- A statement coat. If it's your one investment piece, it should definitely be a coat, one that you can throw on every day and change your look.
- A great pants suit. Zee has seen a lot of different versions. And you can break it up - wear the jacket with jeans, or the pants with different tops.
- A peplum top. It gives an elegant silhouette, and is flattering on most people.
- A great pair of flat boots. Ryan boots look great with skirts and pants, and they're functional all day.
- An "it" bag. This kind of bag is making a comeback. Zee loves a tote.
blog comments powered by