Celebrity stylist Brad Goreski is the man behind some of this year's hottest red carpet looks. Stacey Keibler and Jenna Dewan Tatum have him to thank for their stunning styles at the Oscars, and he appeared on " Good Morning America" today with tips on how to take the latest Oscar red carpet trends - pale pastels, matchy-matchy and metallics - and translate them to everyday life.
PHOTOS: Oscars Best and Worst Dressed
When he's not dressing A-listers, Goreski stars in his own reality show, "It's a Brad Brad World," which goes inside the world of celebrity styling and his colorful life. Goreski shared ten things you may not know about him, from his love of bargain shopping to supreme baking skills. PHOTOS: Oscar Red Carpet Arrivals
1. I wear baggy sweats, a vintage T-shirt and Ugg slippers when I am at home.
2. I fall asleep on the couch in front of the TV. It's very rare that I see the end of any show.
3. I am a sale shopper. I love a discounted item.
4. I am gluten-free for almost a year now.
5. I am weirdly obsessed with my dog Penelope and everything about her.
6. I love to drop it like its hot.
7. I sing in full voice in the car and have a tendency to harmonize badly.
8. I cancel going out if my hair doesn't look good.
9. I enjoy lifting weights, but I hate doing cardio.
10. I am an exceptional baker. I love to make pies and cookies.
MORE Oscar Fashion: Do Jacki Weaver and Olivia Munn Share a Stylist?
"It's a Brad Brad World," premieres March 6 on Bravo.