With AMC's "Mad Men" returning for its sixth season tonight, ABC News.com shares why they'll be tuning in.
1. Don Draper in Swim Trunks: We've seen the images. Megan and Don Draper on the beach in Hawaii. Megan (predictably) looks amazing in a patterned bikini, wide-brimmed hat and oversized sunglasses. But let's take a look at Don: awkward sunglasses, too-tight paisley swim trunk and pretty great abs for a guy who's only form of exercise is sex (and from last season's finale, it looks like he'll be visiting more than one gym this season, if you know what we mean). Sure, on the one hand, Don looks like every other dad on the beach. On the other hand, he's 100,000 times better looking than everyone else on the beach. We'll take as many shirtless Don Draper scenes as we can get.
2. Teen Sally Draper: We got a few hints of her burgeoning teen status last season thanks to her relationship with Glen and, of course, the untimely arrival of her womanly "friend." Our favorite glimpse into teen Sally, however, was when she stepped out in the go-go outfit. There is not a girl out there who at one point in her life did not come bounding downstairs thinking she looked adult and gorgeous and was immediately told to return to her room and put something else on. And we can only imagine this season will be fraught with teen Sally drama. There surely will be screaming fights with Betty (which is how Sally will surely address her mom at some point this year). There will be dates with boys and those boys having to meet Don. There will be tons of moments of teen angst, and we can't wait to see how deftly Kieran Shipka plays out each of those moments.
3. A Single Roger Sterling: Okay, so let's be fair, fidelity has never exactly been Roger Sterling's "thing," so to speak, but it's been far too long since we've seen him at his womanizing best. He had the dalliance with Megan's mom last season and we're betting (hoping) there will be another this year. Though there's a shot he could spend all season trying to woo Joan (fingers crossed they end up together, at least for little Kevin's sake!), we're hoping he's back to his old tricks, like hosting a casting session that's more for his love life than anything else.
4. Joan as a Mom: For the past few seasons, Joan has gone from sexpot to doting wife - back to sexpot, and now she's trying on two new roles: a company executive and, of course, mom. She's already kicked out her rapist husband and proved she won't allow Roger to call all the shots in her life, and we can't wait to see how she handles her new, elevated role in advertising. Add to this the fact that she's the new mom to a young son, and there are sure to be storylines that, hopefully, will make Sheryl Sandbergs of the world proud. Lean in, Joan.
5. More Singing and Dancing?: Remember last season when Megan performed a little show for Don and sang "Zou Bisou Bisou"? Of course you do. Everybody does. She made it clear last year that, unlike Betty, she's not content with the life of a stay-at-home mom and would continue pursuing acting no matter the cost. Could that mean more performances (much to Don's chagrin)? Here's hoping.