Adam Levine and Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo are not only back together - they're planning to wed.
"Adam Levine and his girlfriend Behati Prinsloo are excited to announce they are engaged to be married," a rep for "The Voice" judge, 34, told People magazine. "The couple recently reunited and Adam proposed this weekend in Los Angeles."
Here are a few things to know about the future Mrs. Levine:
1. SHE WAS DISCOVERED AS A TEEN: In 2005, the Namibian minister's daughter, now 24, was on vacation in Cape Town, Africa, when she was approached by the same scout who discovered Kate Moss, according to New York magazine.
2. SHE LIKES BEAUTIFUL MEN: Before finding true love with Levine, Prinsloo dated fellow model Jamie Strachan, with whom she was photographed in 2010 for i-D magazine.
3. SHE'S AN AVID PHOTOGRAPHER: Prinsloo obviously shines in front of the camera, but she likes to be behind it too. When her good friend, model Coco Rocha, got engaged in 2010, Prinsloo volunteered to shoot the happy couple. "My secret life [as a photographer] has been blossoming for more than a year now!" she told Rocha. "I only shoot film - mostly black and white."
4. SHE LIVES AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: "I ride my bike and I do Pilates and I do boxing. I'm pretty active," she told New York magazine in 2012, when asked about her summer plans. "I like being outdoors and doing things. Basketball with the boys. Skateboarding is still a little prickly!"
5. SHE'S AN ANIMAL LOVER: Prinsloo may be engaged to the Maroon 5 frontman, but her first love is her hairless cat, Gollum, whom she adopted in 2009.