A 4.4 magnitude earthquake shook Los Angeles this morning, causing quite the stir among its residents.
Many celebrities woke up from the effects of the quake and took to Twitter to share their feelings.
Some felt scared or worried for their friends, while others decided to simply joke about the "Shamrock Shake," which the earthquake is now being comically referred to as.
Keep reading below to see how some celebrities reacted to the quake on Twitter.
I'm up. I'm up! Quit shaking the bed.
- Nathan Fillion (@NathanFillion) March 17, 2014
- Zach Braff (@zachbraff) March 17, 2014
That earthquake caused a entire row of Oreo's to fall into my mouth.
- Dane Cook (@DaneCook) March 17, 2014
That was a very scary earthquake. Barkley won't come out from under the bed :(
- Sarah Hyland (@Sarah_Hyland) March 17, 2014
Nice wake up earth! Geez
- christina applegate (@1capplegate) March 17, 2014
Earthquake was scary? Were all ok though! Anyone else feel it?
- Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) March 17, 2014
Natures alarm clock for me: earthquake.
- Lucy Hale (@lucyhale) March 17, 2014
OMG! Did anyone just feel that Earthquake? So scary, woke me up out of an already scary nightmare. I hate earthquakes. :(
- Paris Hilton (@ParisHilton) March 17, 2014
That earth quake just scared the shit out of me!!!!
- Kelly Osbourne (@KellyOsbourne) March 17, 2014
It was supposed to be a sleep in day. Mother Nature had other plans & now I cant get back to sleep, thanks #earthquake . Hope everyone's ok.
- Tyler Hoechlin (@TylerL_Hoechlin) March 17, 2014
Ran under the door frame. That was a milk of a shake. I'm cool if that was the only one. #EARTHQUAKE
- Harry Shum Jr (@iharryshum) March 17, 2014