ABC News Blogs
By Ben Forer@BenForerFollow on Twitter
Here are a few of the stories we’re reading this morning:
- US Stocks Soar on Europe Debt Deal
- Bernie Madoff: I ‘Can Live With’ Victims’ Anger
- GDP Grew at 2.5 Percent Pace in Third Quarter
- Snow on Halloween for the Northeast?
- Brain Waves Used to Steer Helicopter on Computer Screen
- Real-Life ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ First to Win Big
The latest national news and original reporting from ABC News following coverage around the United States.
Ebola-Stricken Doc Gives â€˜Experimental Serumâ€™ to Coworker
Man Who Shot His Boss Had Been Recently Demoted
Expert Talks About Cut on McBride's Hand
Witness of Syrian Atrocities Testifies in Congress
French Company Iliad Bidding for T-Mobile US