ABC News Blogs
By Ben Forer@BenForerFollow on Twitter
Here are a few of the stories we’re reading this morning:
- US Stocks Soar on Europe Debt Deal
- Bernie Madoff: I ‘Can Live With’ Victims’ Anger
- GDP Grew at 2.5 Percent Pace in Third Quarter
- Snow on Halloween for the Northeast?
- Brain Waves Used to Steer Helicopter on Computer Screen
- Real-Life ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ First to Win Big
The latest national news and original reporting from ABC News following coverage around the United States.
Thousands of Bridges at Risk of Freak Collapse
NTSB Says Wash. Bridge Collapse Is Wake-up Call
Teen Accused of Bomb Plot 'Modeled' on Columbine
Tornado-Ravaged Town Celebrates Graduates
Full Episode: World News 5/25: Extreme Weather Conditions Plague Entire Nation