ABC News Blogs
By Ben Forer@BenForerFollow on Twitter
Here are a few of the stories we’re reading this morning:
- US Stocks Soar on Europe Debt Deal
- Bernie Madoff: I ‘Can Live With’ Victims’ Anger
- GDP Grew at 2.5 Percent Pace in Third Quarter
- Snow on Halloween for the Northeast?
- Brain Waves Used to Steer Helicopter on Computer Screen
- Real-Life ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ First to Win Big
The latest national news and original reporting from ABC News following coverage around the United States.
Offseason Academies Keep NFL Players in Shape
Roads, Homes Damaged by Washington Mudslides
Obama Faces Options in Iraq and Syria
MH17 Remains Return Home as Govt Battles Fallout
Ukraine Claims Wins Over Rebels but Progress Slow