1) Why did a pub called The Plough become suddenly famous this week?
2) An Assistant Secretary of State became the highest-ranking U.S. official to visit which country?
3) Women in Iran are being banned from watching what international event?
4) Japanese researchers have developed an underwater device that could allow humans to communicate with what creatures?
5) Rafael Nadal won the French Open Monday. How many times has he won that tournament?
6) Which country allows a different citizen each week to be in charge of the national Twitter account?
7) What summer event will feature 10,000 volunteers and farmyard animals?
8) Which world leader sang, danced and gave a marathon speech to launch his re-election bid?
9) Why did thousands of teenagers crowd the Zocalo Square in Mexico City?
10) Which city was named the most expensive on earth?
11) Which was ranked cheapest?
12) Which three-time Olympic champion died at age 60?
13) Who told his lawyer he fears his doctors are out to kill him?
14) Why were a buoy and a basketball featured in a Foreign Note item?
15) According to a global poll, which is the best country to be a woman?
16) What did an Israeli soldier do that got him detained by police?
1) British Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife left their eight-year-old daughter there.
2) Somalia. Johnnie Carson, Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, became the highest-ranking U.S. official to visit Mogadishu in nearly two decades.
3) Live public screenings of Euro 2012 football games. A deputy police commander in Tehran explained the ruling, saying that because of an "inappropriate" environment, men could become rowdy.
4) Dolphins. The so-called "dolphin speaker" can emit the full range of dolphin sounds to reportedly reproduce the animal's "voice" almost perfectly.
7) The opening ceremonies of the London Olympics.
8) Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.
9) They came for Justin Bieber's free concert. The AP reported that, unsurprisingly, the crowd consisted mainly of tween girls and their parents.
12) The great Cuban boxer Teofilo Stevenson, considered by some to be the most accomplished amateur boxer in history.
13) Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.
14) A basketball and buoy from Japan that washed ashore in Alaska were returned to their owners along the tsunami-ravaged coast.
15) Canada. (India was worst)
16) He went to live in a Palestinian refugee camp near Bethlehem. Andre Pshenichnikov wants to renounce his Israeli citizenship and move permanently to a Palestinian refugee camp in the West Bank.