Most Frequently Updated, Topical and Complete Radio Show Prep Service in the Industry
ABC Air Power Delivers the Latest Music, Entertainment & Hard News Content to Stations, Backed by the Award-Winning Resources of ABC News Radio
On Monday, September 30, ABC News Radio launched ABC Air Power, the most frequently-updated, topical and complete radio show prep service in the industry today.
Formerly known as ABC ePrep, ABC Air Power has been significantly upgraded, and now includes exciting new features that make it even more invaluable to radio pros, in addition to its already impressive daily content — from exclusive, air-ready music and entertainment news and audio to surveys, TV show recaps, event & awards coverage, lifestyle features, news and more — all backed by the award-winning, industry-leading around-the-clock resources of ABC News Radio.
“We were pretty good already but we wanted to be better,” said Steve Jones, Vice President and General Manager of ABC News Radio. ”We asked our affiliates for input. The result is ABC Air Power, a new and upgraded radio show prep service that is unmatched in the industry today. Now stations have even greater access to ABC News Radio’s wide range of daily, exclusive content along with improved navigation and search features for an enhanced user experience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.”
ABC Air Power offers everything you currently get with ABC ePrep, plus new features and upgrades to existing content features, including:
- An auto-refreshed “Latest Stories” category: ABC Air Power story & audio updates at a glance, automatically refreshed every five minutes.
- Single-click options to print all content from the last 12 or 24 hours.
- 25% larger display font.
- A fresh, sleek, clean design for easy navigation.
These new ABC Air Power upgrades are in addition to the impressive features that ABC ePrep/Air Power affiliates already know and trust to help them prep a great show:
- Complete content live at 4:00 a.m. ET, with updates throughout the day.
- Breaking news emails and Twitter alerts.
- Dozens of air-ready audio cuts daily, including music, entertainment and news stories.
- Click-to-download text & audio.
- Searchable text & audio content database.
- New York, Los Angeles and Nashville-based staff working around-the-clock.
- Morning drive tech support.
- …and more!