Man Suffers 3rd-Degree Burns After E-Cigarette Explodes

A California man's electronic cigarette exploded in his pants pocket Wednesday while he was riding a city bus, and paramedics rushed to him to a hospital with third-degree burns, according to officials.
0:38 | 12/22/16

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for Man Suffers 3rd-Degree Burns After E-Cigarette Explodes
A a cigarette as being blamed for another explosion this time it happened on a city bus in Fresno California. A man had the battery powered cigarette in the pocket of his pants when it became hot leading to Smart sparks. And smoke. He suffered minor burns to his leg but he's expected to be okay.

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"id":44342515,"title":"Man Suffers 3rd-Degree Burns After E-Cigarette Explodes","duration":"0:38","description":"A California man's electronic cigarette exploded in his pants pocket Wednesday while he was riding a city bus, and paramedics rushed to him to a hospital with third-degree burns, according to officials.","url":"/US/video/man-suffers-3rd-degree-burns-cigarette-explodes-44342515","section":"US","mediaType":"default"}