Wrangler Jeans Claims to Combat Cellulite, Soften Skin

Amy Robach investigates latest fashion that promises to take care of your body.
3:16 | 01/29/13

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:



Skip to this video now

Now Playing:


Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for Wrangler Jeans Claims to Combat Cellulite, Soften Skin
Now, the jeans that claim to battle cellulite. We talked about in "pop news" last week. We had a good time doing that. And wrangler is introducing the new jeans. And amy robach tried them out. Amy? These are not your ordinary jeans. They feel different, right? They don't feel greasy. I thought they would. When you have them on, they kind of tingle. They feel different. Do they actually make your legs look different? We'll find out, now. Reporter: The denim wars. The choices seem endless. The boyfriend jeans. The skinny jeans. Pajama jeans. Just when you thought you had seen it all, you have moisture idesing anti-cellulite jeans. What? That's right. Wrangler, the iconic denim brand known for its image. I'm comfortable in jeans that are tough. Reporter: Is joining the unmacho fight against dry skin and cellulite. Wrangler's denim spa line has three different jeans that the company claims will soothe and moisturize your legs. Wrangler says the smooth jeans can reduce the appearance of cellulite. We're looking for ways to save time. If these jeans cut out one step in the process, I think a lot of women will really want to try them. Reporter: The jeans are infused with ingredients off of pricey face cream. Take a look. I decided to try them out for myself. All right. I've changed. And these are just my go-to jeans. They're comfortable. They fit me. But they don't make the same claim that these jeans do. Let's see if I can tell the difference. This is the spa denim. It feels like there's lotion in here. As far as the cellulite, that's for me to know and you never to find out. Therapy for legs. Seems to be working. I'm relaxed. in the heart of new york's times square. They felt comfortable and soft. But what did other women think? They feel like leggings almost. Reporter: These jeans claim to reduce the signs of cellulite. Do you buy it? Do you believe it? I think that sounds crazy. Reporter: Still, the go-to brand for cowboys and the ladies who love them, hope that women will add the denim spa jeans to the battle against cellulite. Experts say, it's big business. The problem with cellulite is 95% of women have it and the other 5% think they have it. There's no lasting permanent treatments for cellulite. If there were, I'd be doing it. And I'd have it. According to "the telegraph," these cleans were clinically tested. And 69% of the denim testers said their thighs had had improved. But they had to wear them five days a week, over four weeks. And sleep of them. And run three hours a day. 0% of the testers had as much fun as we did watching that. I watched the story like

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"duration":"3:16","description":"Amy Robach investigates latest fashion that promises to take care of your body.","mediaType":"default","section":"ABCNews/GMA","id":"18343350","title":"Wrangler Jeans Claims to Combat Cellulite, Soften Skin","url":"/GMA/video/cellulite-jeans-wrangler-moisturizing-jeans-claims-combat-cellulite-18343350"}