A 2nd woman accuses Antonio Brown of sexual misconduct

The New England Patriots released the star wide receiver after just one game.
2:32 | 09/21/19

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for A 2nd woman accuses Antonio Brown of sexual misconduct
embattled NFL star Antonio brown once again a man without a team. The patriots releasing him after he played just one game. That's as a second woman accused him of sexual misconduct and she now claims he sent intimidating text messages afterward. Brown now responding. ABC's Zachary kiesch joins us with more on brown's future. Good morning, Zachary. Reporter: Good morning to you as well. The NFL telling ABC news overnight brown is a free agent which means another team can pick him up. The league saying it is presently investigating multiple allegations but for now brown is not on the exempt list. This morning, Antonio brown is looking for a new team. Breaking news out of the national football league, wide receiver Antonio brown has been cut by the new England patriots. Reporter: The new England patriots releasing brown from his multimillion dollar contract Friday. The move coming hours after a woman who accused brown of sexual misconduct says she felt threatened and intimidated by text messages that came from a familiar number which she believes to be brown. In the exchange, the Texter questioned her financial status saying, must be really hard times to make up some stuff for money, super sad. I want to make sure that his actions with respect to my client stop, so I will stay involved with both the NFL and the patriots to make sure that happens. Reporter: This is the second accuser to come forward. Brown's former trainer, Britney Taylor, filed a civil lawsuit last week outlining allegations of rape, battery and false imprisonment all of which brown denies. Head coach Bill Belichick cut a press conference short Friday morning after being hit with a rash of questions about the all pro wideout. Was there ever a point where some of the off the field stuff was enough? So, yeah, that's -- yeah, I'm good, okay. Thank you. We've had enough of that. Brown was seen practicing at the patriots facility at the time, but was released a short time later. This just weeks after the 31-year-old was cut by the Oakland raiders. The patriots said enough is enough. We can't handle this guy, and it was the right move to make. Reporter: Brown's agent says his client is healthy and looking forward to his next chance to play. As of now the NFL is not scheduled to Pete -- meet with brown at this time. That's according to ESPN. He is on the exempt list -- he is not on the exempt list which keeps players off the field but allows them to get paid. So he could theoretically play. He could theoretically play. And he thanked the patriots for the opportunity there.

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"duration":"2:32","description":"The New England Patriots released the star wide receiver after just one game. ","mediaType":"default","section":"ABCNews/GMA","id":"65768210","title":"A 2nd woman accuses Antonio Brown of sexual misconduct ","url":"/GMA/News/video/2nd-woman-accuses-antonio-brown-sexual-misconduct-65768210"}