70-Year-Old Patient Dies From Rare Bacterial Infection

ABC News' Tom Llamas reports the stories people are buzzing about.
1:19 | 01/16/17

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for 70-Year-Old Patient Dies From Rare Bacterial Infection
Back now with our "Index." And the rare superbug. The CDC reporting a patient in her 70s had an infection resistant to all 26 antibiotics available in the U.S. That woman dying in Nevada this fall from a rare bacterial infection after being hospitalized in India. Doctors say antibiotics approved overseas, but not in this country, possibly could have helped save her. The recall tonight of organic baby powder. The honest company, co-founded by actress Jessica alba, voluntarily recalling its baby powder due to possible contamination. It could cause eye and skin infections. Microorganisms were discovered during routine testing. Now to the South Carolina coast. Two kayakers stuck out on the water at Huntington Beach state park this weekend. Darkness falling, they put an sos out. Rescue teams using this drone's thermal technology to confirm their location and help guide them back to safety and out of the cold. And the incredible moment between a father and young son. This little boy, pretty excited to rip open a big present found on his doorstep in Fayetteville, North Carolina. But to discover his dad, a ft. Bragg soldier, finally home from deployment. Okay. What is that? Papa! Papa! What an incredible gift to watch videos like that every single day.

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"duration":"1:19","description":"ABC News' Tom Llamas reports the stories people are buzzing about.","mediaType":"default","section":"ABCNews/WNT","id":"44797654","title":"70-Year-Old Patient Dies From Rare Bacterial Infection ","url":"/WNT/video/70-year-patient-dies-rare-bacterial-infection-44797654"}