Transcript for Dog Dies After Being Left in Petco Dryer, Says Owner
It was supposed to be a normal day at the rumors instead of Virginia family is heartbroken over the unexpected death of their beloved dog. Alison mark took her two year old Golden Retriever coldly to pet go for grooming. When he heard back from an a couple of hours she says she called and they told her to go to an area animal hospital that's where she says she learned Colby was dead. She says he's isn't manager told her the rumor had to go to a graduation party and accidentally left her adult in one of the drying cages. A veterinarian says Colby probably died from heat stroke. Mark says an hour after Colby's death the dog's internal temperature was more than a 105. Degrees it's like losing a child. And I don't want anybody else to have to go through what I want there. Pat Kelley released a statement about coldly saying the company takes full responsibility for animals under its care and that the company is taking immediate action to investigate Cole these incidents. Marks now says she's considering legal action against pat cap.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.