Transcript for Texas girl dies after contracting brain-eating amoeba
A ten year old girl from Texas has died after contracting a rare brain eating a Meebo while swimming in a river over Labor Day weekend Lily a font. Died this morning after she was put into a medically induced coma in the hospital in Houston. After Labor Day she came down with a headache and fever after swimming in a river. Near her home and her condition quickly worsened doctors say of the 145. People infected with the same type of the Nevis since 1962. Only four of them have survived.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.