iPhone catches fire on counter inside store in Las Vegas

Propane tank exploded in Chicago's Soldier Field.
1:24 | 05/12/18

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:



Skip to this video now

Now Playing:


Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for iPhone catches fire on counter inside store in Las Vegas
Time now for our index, and the shock inside of a phone store in Las Vegas. Surveillance video showing an iPhone 6s catching fire on a counter just feet from an employee. That phone under repair for a cracked screen, possibly due to heat damage and an expanding battery. No injuries reported, and so far, no response from apple to ourequest for comment. Now, to the blast reported outside of Chicago's soldier field. The fire department says a propane tank exploded after a tent caught fire at an autism speaks event. A 60-year-old man rushed to the hospital. No other injuries immediately reported. That incident is now under investigation. And you may love their baby back ribs, but tonight, a nationwide warning for chili's customers. The restaurant reporting people who visited the chain between March and April may have had their credit or debit information hacked. Chili's says it is working with a third party forensics team to get to the bottom of the breach. Customers warned to keep a close eye on statements. Chili's had some 1,600 restaurants in dozens of countries. And in California, homeowners northeast of los Angeles reporting an uninvited guest. That bear captured on home surveillance video before dawn, knocking down a crawl space door, making himself at home. Police called in, investigating that intruder. The bear disappearing into the night, right past the officer. So far, no arrests reported. And when we come back, the

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"id":55123052,"title":"iPhone catches fire on counter inside store in Las Vegas","duration":"1:24","description":"Propane tank exploded in Chicago's Soldier Field.","url":"/WNT/video/iphone-catches-fire-counter-inside-store-las-vegas-55123052","section":"WNT","mediaType":"default"}