Transcript for Dozens Sickened in Boston After Eating at Chipotle
As more bad news for chipotle restaurant chain more than two dozen Boston College students. Become ill after eating at a local two poll later that includes members of the men's basketball team. To pull away has been reeling since an E. Coli outbreak. Last month in nine states E. Coli not confirmed in this Boston case that Boston cases but both chipotle sales and its stock part plummeting.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.