Anna Faris thankful after carbon monoxide scare

Actress Anna Faris is thanking first responders after she and her family members were "saved from carbon monoxide" while vacationing over the Thanksgiving holiday.
0:14 | 12/04/19

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for Anna Faris thankful after carbon monoxide scare
The scare for actress and Ferris and her family thirteen famine numbers marking the holiday suddenly feeling sick at their Lake Tahoe rental. Two went to the hospital diagnosed with carbon monoxide and they urged everyone to get out seal levels six times higher. The normal.

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"duration":"0:14","description":"Actress Anna Faris is thanking first responders after she and her family members were \"saved from carbon monoxide\" while vacationing over the Thanksgiving holiday.","mediaType":"default","section":"ABCNews/WNT","id":"67475694","title":"Anna Faris thankful after carbon monoxide scare","url":"/WNT/video/anna-faris-thankful-carbon-monoxide-scare-67475694"}